Archive for February 2008
this is good actually. with my sometimes very complicated level of english and bahasa malaysia and manglish (which the first two is actually not portrayed here), i still manage to have a blog that’s very suitable for all your little sisters and brothers and nephews and nieces and grandchildren to read!
yes yes i know that im really very terrible as not to improve my freaking grasp of language but im actually at ease with my blog. it’s easy-going, doesnt need a very high level of intelligence to understand, just a dash of mental case to deal with and makes me relax when i read it.
but still, i admire my tons of friends who blog like theyre in the running to win the noble prize. but let us leave that writing talent of mine when it comes to competitions, essays and karangans.
i kinda miss writing karangan. i used to write 6-8 pages of it in just under 2 hours. and of course, i count my words. what kind of retarded chira doesnt? usually, 1500++.
oh, and i really like the fact that some people pronouce my name as ChiraH. or spell it out as ChiRah.
coz my name’s shahirah, not shahira, like the most common spelling mistakes people make. i hate it when they mis-spell/mispronounce my name.
when i was in std 6, there was even this fcked up ssahole of a bytch who sent me a hate letter and mis-spelled my name. and i was like, how can she ever get more retarded man? at least if want to blackmail someone, do some stalking lah, the FULL NAME SPELLED CORRECTLY and etc.
XD cracks me up.
anyhoo, im really waiting for my physics lec to return so that i can see him regarding my assignment question. and yeah, ive a big emaths test at 5.
last night, was our 2nd roadshow for mpputp’s intro night. as a pr, i really enjoyed it! coz we’re all so cool and you just love us angelic prs! XD and p&p, if ure reading this, PLEASE PLEASE dont let other department do your bloody work. PLEASE.
you guys have the most manpower. i shall stop blabbering bout this incase some p&p fanatic reads my blog and terminates the pr team.
kay. short update. gotta seduce mr derivatives now.
im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad and full of frustration now. at 523am in the freaking morning where i need to PEE but it’s freaking dark and you guys know im dark-a-phobia.
and arrrrrrrrrrrgh. it’s all coz of you.
don’t treat me like im emotion-less.
im leaving for Sek Sri Iskandar soon which is at 7am
and i hvnt slept yet.
good lah. now we both happy lah. stay in the room, mood spoilt for the rest of the day.
98 REASONS ON WHY IT’S FANTABULOUS TO BE A GIRRRRLLL!!
(DEDICATED TO ALL GIRLIES OUT THERE!)
1. We can use tears as a threat.
2. We always carry mints.
3. We can have as many shoes as we want and nobody cares.
4. We can be some of the meanest people on earth, while most guys think we’re adorable.
5. Friday Night Sleepovers
6. If we get upset we can make the men sleep on the sofa.
7. We can cook.
8. We can sing.
9. We can get manicures, pedicures, & massages without being called gay
10.We are organized.
11. Most guys won’t hit us.
12. We always have a comeback.
13. We know how to smell good.
14. We know just what to say to make someone happy or to ruin their life.
15. We mature quicker.
16. We aren’t scared to have kids
17. We don’t lose a friendship if we both like a guy, we duke it out til someone wins.
18. We’re not afraid to ask for directions.
19. We can always find someone to pay for our drink.
20. The wedding is just how we want it.
21. If we’re picky eaters, we can just say “I’m on a diet.”
22. We slap hard.
23. We look pretty in pink.
24. It was the women God trusted to have children.
25. We know how to get the attention of the opposite sex.
26. We are better decorators.
27. We’re not afraid to dance just because we can.
28. We love to smile.
29. We can flirt and flaunt all we want.
30. We don’t get half as many speeding tickets.
31. We have girlfriends to turn to when we get in a fight with our boyfriend.
32. We know how to encourage a breakup or makeup, so the guy better respect a girl’s friends.
33. We have hopes and dreams and plans for the future.
34. We can wear skirts OR pants.
35. We know how to look pretty.
36. We’re tempting.
37. Most of us look for the best in people.
38. We look younger longer.
39. We don’t have to pay for dinner.
40. We have style.
41. We’re ALWAYS winners.
42. We have the ability to nurture our children, whether to turn them good or evil.
43. We always have time to play tea party.
44. We KNOW when something is wrong with our friends.
45. A big vocabulary makes us sound elegant, not like nerds.
46. We can grow our hair out as long as we want.
47. We’re not satisfied to just lay around and watch TV.
48. We’re the subject of all the love songs.
49. We can think people are hot and not want to date them.
50. We always check caller ID.
51. We love hot chocolate no matter how old we are.
52. We don’t have to drink beer to feel mature.
53. We can sit through an opera without throwing things.
54. We can stand up to the people who threaten to beat us up.
55. We always get stronger when heartbroken, instead of desperate.
56. We ALWAYS know who’s in charge.
57. We don’t dread packing five suitcases.
58. We’re willing to buy expensive gifts.
59. We aren’t as rash in decision-making.
60. We know how to boost a guy’s ego.
61. We know how to get a party started.
62. We can come up with excuses NOT to see you.
63. Our role-models can be women OR men.
64. No matter how mean we are, we can always get someone to fall in love with us.
65. Most of the time we can make vengeful intentions look sweet.
66. We wake up in the morning saying, “Good morning sunshine!” instead of “SH** IM LATE!”
67. If we aren’t really happy, we can always fake a smile when its important to him.
68. We can pass notes without getting caught.
69. We’re satisfied as long as we’re having fun.
70. We don’t swear to just to look tough.
71. Promises are important to us, whether given or received.
72. We aren’t afraid to throw things at someone of the opposite sex.
73. We trust our boyfriends when they say “its a surprise”
74. Listening to someone of the opposite sex sing, especially if they have a bad voice, will make our day.
75. We don’t always say what we mean.
76. We don’t care about a boy’s popularity status.
77. We’ll fight for a guy’s love.
78. We can wear TWO earrings.
79. We can like the Backstreet Boys without getting made fun of.
80. We can hug anyone we want without being considered “soft”.
81. We don’t have to be able to bench a lot to be considered strong.
82. We’re not afraid to go to marriage counseling.
83. We can cry during sad movies and laugh about it later.
84. People make new sports just for us (softball & cheerleading).
85. When we do poorly in school, we can blame it on the teacher.
86. We can wear makeup.
87. We’re willing to say “I love you” more than once a day, in case once just isn’t enough.
88. We know that when another girl cries, its not always a bad thing.
89. We can be swayed to forgive easily.
90. We can take time to make our AIM profile pretty without being considered a computer geek.
91. Our handwriting is ALWAYS better.
92. Boys don’t care how wealthy we are.
93. We can be considered beautiful when we look our worst.
94. If we’re not athletic we can just pretend we’re not trying.
95. We can make the guy ask US if we wanna go out with him.
96. We can change our haircolor as many times as we want to whatever we want without being told we’re self-obsessed.
97. We can make a big deal out of anything.
98. We’re not afraid to skip, squeal, and jump for joy
got this from a website. Loved it.
got back from TEKAD. will be going tomoro again. tired like freaking hell. friends would know. my pm on gtalk and ym are most unpleasant. sorry.
the tittle goes out to you shiqs.
the blanket, the one with the little chick skating on ICE aka ICE-SKATING is MINE. I WANT IT. I DONT CARE.
the blanket officially belongs to ME.
can you believe it, shiqs was like.. eh, really, that is a what? a chick? ice-skating? really? oh.
im so lagging behind lah. have drama script to improve bt the thing u ppl did is so lame and sucky, i feel so sorry for you. what’s worst, theyre in my group, or rather im in theirs. i suggest cool cool ones, u all tak nak terima.
haaaaiiih, lantak korang lah.
i was chased out by the lab technician guy who looked so damn wtf scary like a tiger on rampage because i wore slipper-like pumps for chemistry lab. the stupid lab demonstrator lady just HAD TO complain to him. really, i would be HAPPY if you just let me off with a warning. i dun normally, wear slippers to lab, (this is my first) and we cheme studs are not as careless as everyone pictures it to be.
i wont die because of my slippers. i’d probably die because of my obsession of handling chemicals without the protection of goggles or my undying desire to fondle every metal available.
so i had to walk ALL THE WAY back, in the BLAZING shimmering molten hot bursting boiling sun from building 19 to v2c. and back again. i had to bring extra sunnies and hanky. when i got back, the stupid bytch was like.. ‘awwwwwww, kesian dia kena balik (smiles)’ and i replied ‘(super sweet like aspartame smile) YEAH’.
and kinah was sooooooooo sour.. coz i left her 45 mins all alone to do the exp. (gomen nasai) *bows*
i was the first female to arrive at lab ok. and the first one to be halau-ed out. wtf. im so frustrated.
ARGH. i cant think.
anyway, i have a feeling that i will post up irrelevant.. (okay, im so pening kepala until i dunno how to spell irrelevant – is that it?) pictures on my next post.
and ive been thinking of the word ‘immaculate’ since yesterday what the hell???!!!
coz im a boring utp student who is so dead coz she hs nt done the script, hvnt eaten breakfast/lunch/brunch yet and no, diet kills me, and slept for a measly less than 3 hours who is blogging when she should sleep or complete the script before 8pm when eng ttrl starts and then go for pr meeting at 10, when ttrl ends and argh i dunno what am i typing.
okok. not all utp students blog like a deranged cat eating spinach. cases like these only happen to yours truly sincerely and lovingly.
i will blog again. i will be back.
may the force be with you.
Chi-im so tired lah-Ra
the proposal is APPROVED.
we’re a brilliant team aint we?
the boss likey likey our proposal since the very start.
damn happy weih. we exceeded their expectations.
but my mum is against me going. sigh.
WHATEVER. the proposal is approved.
the superdupertruperterlupe team.. nanots, pink hamster and kak ima! (looks down)
“mY fIRst PRoposAl WitH nAbiLA & kAk IMa iS APpROved.”
skipping rope with joy,